Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Happy birthday to ALL

02-Apr --- (19)Keong
04-Apr --- (21)Gerald (YWAM)
06-Apr --- (16)JiaYi (NE)
10-Apr --- (21)Davin (YWAM)
18-Apr --- (18)Alvin (SP)
27-Apr --- (21)Nel (TP)

.... quite busy this week... sigh....
ExaM!! Quick come ba... end my misery.. haha!!
HOls... i can see u coming!!

HM.. thinking of getting some flexible Job during my hols
must quickly save up money for my bass... haha.. not gd to hold on to others' bass for so long

Todae's rehearsal was hilarious.. lots of lauffer... reallie too much lauffing... then the effect not there.. =).. but Lord this drama and "passion of Christ" reallie embedded 2 songs deep in my heart

"How great YOu aRe" and "Yet will i praise thee"
God i will not saw away my Cross nor will I left it behind...
reallie is "How great You Are" by Phillips, Craig & Dean
"As wonderful as you are" .... God bless me as i seek!!

i will embrace another dae for you lord


--------My Prayer---------
to breathe ,is a blessing given to me
to scream ,is a abliltiy bestow onto me
to ask is a promise between u and me

I bow down at ur majestic...
with my heart tightly bounded
I know I can't go on
and u know I can't go on....

u whisper to me as i speak
embrace my heart as i go on
keeping me safe as i pray
holding me on 4evr and ever

I pray and see ur light
through those red letters in the Words
through those words u said
through ur encouragement
i find strength

Those words that brought many thru
those words that brought me thru
those words that brought me here
and I know these are the words for me
and I know these are your words

Lord u are more precious that silver
and nothing i have can compare to you..
Be praise forever and ever...
----------------------------------
haha, juz crazily pray and type.... Amen...

No comments: